Consistently recognized nationally for leadership in teaching, research and student satisfaction, CBS attracts excellent students from across the country and around the world.
Here, undergraduate and graduate students connect and collaborate with faculty, staff and their peers through diverse communities that span residential colleges, classrooms, disciplines, hands-on research, co-curricular and community-based activities.
Across all disciplines, CBS brings critical, integrative thinking to life every day. CBS's unique approach to personal development through supportive, collaborative community engagement is in more demand than ever. Students lead the way by co-creating experiences rooted in dialogue, diverse perspectives and collaboration.
In a learning environment that builds life-long passion for inclusion, leadership and social change, CBS's students, alumni, faculty and staff are engaged global citizens who are catalysts in developing sustainable solutions to complex issues.
The mission of the Cape Business School is to foster a learning environment where students are motivated to make learning an on-going life-long process. We see ourselves as a multidimensional educational institution.
Our aim is to:
- Use the best teaching and training methodologies
- Prepare students to excel academically as well as in management skills to function ethically and take effective rational decisions in all endeavors of life
- Pursue leading-edge research
- Engage in the development of innovative ideas and analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Allow freedom of thought and expression
- Encourage both faculty and students to be independent and creative thinkers
- Commit to our students and other stakeholders to create responsible future